Holman Library One Search is a tool that performs a search of most of the library's databases simultaneously, along with a small selection of vetted open-source eBooks and open access articles.
What can you find in the One Search?
Source: "How to Place Requests for Items from Library Shelves" by Holman Library is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0Learn how to place and cancel requests for items from library shelves.
Use the link above to open the catalog and then follow the instructions written below - also shown in the image below.
(Click the image below to enlarge)
Consider chatting with a librarian who can help you search
Use the instructions below to learn how to sign in to your library account to renew your checked out library items and see your loans, fines, saved items...etc.):
2. Click Current Students or Current Faculty (depending on what applies to you)
3. Follow sign-in instructions on that screen
4. Click your name in upper right-hand corner
5. Click: Saved Items
6. Under "Saved Titles", click the checkbox at the top to select all saved titles
7. To the right of "My Favorites" click the ellipses (three dots)
8. Choose "Export to Excel" or "Email" depending on your preference
9. Under "Saved Searches" and "Search History" click on each saved search to perform the search
10. After you perform each individual search, click in the website address bar and copy the URL (the web address in the bar)
11. Paste that URL (web address) in a document and save that document. Alternately paste that URL in an email to yourself.