Skip to main content
Login to student email
How Does Student Email Work at Green River?
- Green River College expects that every student will receive email at their College email address and will read email on a frequent and consistent basis
- When students register for Green River College, an email account is then created for the student (usually takes a few days to be available).
- If students are unable to access their email accounts they can request a password reset or ask a librarian for help
- Need to locate your GRC email address? You can look it up at the Student Email site link below as well.
- Student have 25GB of file storage through the OneDrive (a feature available once students log in to their email accounts).
- Student email accounts remain active, even after a student has left GRC
- However, students need to log into their email accounts at least once every six months to keep them active. If they do not, then:
- Microsoft will consider their account inactive, disable the email and delete all the contents of their email
- Any messages sent to the email while it is disabled will be rejected and students will not be able to recover them
- The next time students log in, Microsoft will reactivate their email and then any new messages will be delivered to their mailbox
How to log in to your student email
- Go to the Green River College homepage:
- Go to the Student Support links list (near bottom of the page / content), and click Student email & password reset. (Or the link on this page to "Your Student Email" will take you to the same place.)
- At the Student email & password reset page, you have different options:
- Log in to My Email: if you already know your password, use this to go to the log in screen.
- Look Up my Email: This will allow you to look up your GRC email address even if you're not sure what it is.
- Request a Reset: This option allows you to request a manual email password reset from the college. Use this option if you did not set up the password recovery options that use another email or a mobile number with your GRC email account. If you did set up password recovery with your GRC email, you can reset your password yourself on the email log in screen.