image source below
Multimedia refers to documentaries, television news and analysis programs, radio news, podcasts and more.
Use multimedia as you would newspapers, magazines, and general books; that is, to help you understand:
- Who the stakeholders are in regard to your topic - who is impacted, who the key players are, etc.
- Context and historical background
- Why this issue is happening
- Key concepts and terminology
- A specific aspect of your topic
- ... and more
Image Source: "Multimedia icons vector image" by OpenClipart is in the Public Domain