Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Use this class subject guide to learn about a country's business culture, market, economic standing and trade relationship with the US.
Also use this class guide to learn how to find and assess international business and country information.
Pages above will help you to:
- Find Country Information
- Find International Business Info in Holman Library Books, Films and Databases
- Find International Business Info from the US Government
- Find International Business Info from Free Online Sources
- Evaluate and Cite Information Sources
- Find Help from a librarian or campus support service
Fig. 1. Exports Global Trade. Blog post. The NHDivision of Economic Development. Jan.21, 2011. Web.