Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome: Humanities 133
Welcome to the research guide for Humanities 133: People, Language and Culture.
Fig 1. The Globe. WikiImages. Creative Commons. Web. March 21, 2013.
Check out these other helpful subject guides:
- Library Research: A Step by Step Guide - takes you through the process of doing college-level research
- Articles - helps with finding articles from newspapers, magazines & scholarly journals and understanding what each is for
- Scholarly Journals - helps with finding and understanding the elements of a scholarly article and journals
- eLearning Students - a library subject guide specifically for online students
- Textbooks - helps with finding course reserves and required texts