Research 103: NoodleTools Citation Workshop
Scholarship is a Conversation!
This hands-on workshop will help you understand why and how to give credit in your academic work and beyond.
- Understanding why and when to cite other works
- Integrating and citing sources material
- Using NoodleTools citation maker
Please create your NoodleTools account before attending the workshop. Instructions for creating a NoodleTools account can be found below the NoodleTools Workshop registration link.
- Week 7: Friday May 20, 12-12:30 PM (APA)
- Week 8: Friday May 27, 12-12:30 PM (MLA)
- Week 9: Friday June 3, 12-12:30 PM (APA)
- Week 10: Friday June 10, 12-12:30 PM (MLA)
NoodleTools Citation Workshop is a virtual synchronous workshop with an asynchronous component that is emailed out to registrants prior to the workshop.
- Open the REGISTRATION LINK below to select the workshop date you would like.
- We will send you a link to join us in ZOOM.
- You need to REGISTER to receive the link.
Can't attend a citation workshop at the scheduled times?
You can take an online version of the workshop through our online NoodleTools Citation Tutorial in Canvas or the NoodleTools How-To Guide!