How Do I Guides
How Do I ... ? Guides are designed to help you with the research process every step of the way - from the basics of logging in to a computer, to finding books, videos, articles and other resources, to evaluating the information you find for its reliability.
You can always ask a librarian for assistance, but if you want to dig in yourself, these How Do I guides are a good place to start.
HOW DO I...? GUIDES
FIND INFO BY SOURCE TYPE
- Books - hardcopy & electronic
- Articles - scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers
- Newspapers - local, national, international and historical
- Audio and Video- DVDs, streaming videos, podcasts, CDs
- Websites - smart search strategies
- Images - images online and in library database tools
- Textbooks/Course Reserves for Your Class
COMPUTER LOGINS / PASSWORDS
- Logins - on-campus computers, wireless, email, Canvas online classes, printing, off-campus access