What It Is
An in-person course is one where the course is face-to-face on a campus site with your instructor at a particular time. Then there is the typical homework and studying as well.
What to Expect
In a face-to-face class you would have homework outside of class that in some cases would be completed online.
As a student, you can expect that a portion of your instruction and assignments will be presented in an assigned classroom.
- Students have set days and times for on-campus classes.
- Some of the required class work will be completed and posted online and some of the assignments will be completed and submitted in class. Your instructor will provide details regarding what class work will be required in class and what work will be required outside of class.
- Students have the flexibility to choose when and where to complete homework as long as they meet the deadlines specified in the class syllabus.
All types of classes should be equal in rigor and time commitment.
How to Enroll in a In-Person Class
Login to ctcLink, and Search for Classes.
- Use the "Location" to filter for "any location, enumclaw, kent, auburn center, main campus, or off campus"
- Use the "Instruction Mode" to filter for "In-Person"
How to See You're Enrolled in a In-Person Class
Login to ctcLink, go to your Class Schedule.
- “Days” or “Days & Times” show as specific time you'll need to be available to go to class on campus
- “Room” shows as a campus room