Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find Archaeology Journal Articles
OTHER ARCHAEOLOGY JOURNALS:
1. FIRST, click on the link below to see a list of journals.
2. NEXT, click to view journal online. Physical copies of some journals are also available on the library shelves
3. THEN you can SEARCH or BROWSE within specific journals:
Other Tools to Find Journals
OTHER SEARCH TOOLS:
Remember to limit your results to "scholarly" or "peer-reviewed" journals.
Holman Library One Search (Advanced Search)
Use the advanced search options to select source type (books, videos, scholarly peer-reviewed articles), online format, date ranges and more .
Holman Library Databases by Subject
See all of the library's database collections, sorted by subject area. This list is a good place to see the entire list of electronic article resources available in a specific field. You will need to use your Green River College student ID# to log in from off campus.
Interlibrary Loan for finding articles
Can't find the full text of an article?
- Note down the author, title of article, name of the magazine, journal or newspaper, and date of publication
- Make an Interlibrary Loan Request using the link below. Digital articles will be sent directly to you if you provide your email. Print articles are sent to Holman Library. We can arrange to send them to you or you can pick them up from the library.
- Note: Requesting electronic articles from another library often takes 1-3 business days, or up to a week for physical item requests.
- Or Ask a Librarian for help by using the chat feature on the "Get Help" tab of this guide!