Research 103: NoodleTools Citation Workshop
Scholarship is a Conversation!
This hands-on workshop will help you understand why and how to give credit in your academic work and beyond.
- Understanding why and when to cite other works
- Integrating and citing sources material
- Using NoodleTools citation maker
Please create your NoodleTools account before attending the workshop. Instructions for creating a NoodleTools account can be found under the NoodleTools Workshop registration link.
- Week 4 Monday July 19, 12:30pm - 1:00pm (MLA)
- Week 5 Tuesday July 27, 12:30pm - 1:00pm (APA)
- Week 6 Monday August 2, 12:30pm - 1:00pm (MLA)
- Week 7 Tuesday August 10, 12:30pm - 1:00pm (APA)
NoodleTools Citation Workshop is a virtual synchronous workshop with an asynchronous component that is emailed out to registrants prior to the workshop.
- Open the registration link below to select the workshop date you would like.
- We will send you a link to join us in Zoom.
- You need to register to receive the link.
Can't attend a citation workshop at the scheduled times?
You can take an online version of the workshop through our online NoodleTools Citation Tutorial in Canvas or the NoodleTools How-To Guide!