Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BROWSE for specialized business reports about companies or industries
SEARCH for specific business news and reports about companies or industries
Type in your search terms, or keywords, to find relevant information in ProQuest Business. A search for information about the growth of Starbucks franchises might look like this:
- Try different search terms to get to the most relevant articles.
- If you get too many titles, try adding another search term to narrow and focus your results.
- Pay attention to the Suggested Topics box. Do those terms get you better (more relevant) results? You can mix and match their terms with yours.
- You can limit by year of publication.
- You can limit by full text (which means you will only get articles you can read in entirety).
How do you know which articles meet your needs?
Your search results list looks like this.
- Read the abstract, or summary, to understand the key focus of the article or report. Is it what you are looking for?
- Use the tools on the web page to further focus your search for the right info.